John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

I have GE side by side Model# ***** supply line

Customer Question

HI, I have GE side by side Model# ***** supply line for ice maker has hole and was leaking I replace the line worked fine. Then days later stooped making Ice. The little silver drive motor vibrates but doesn't spin. Ordered the drive motor water was working fine this morning. Came home from work now no water. I hear pump. new filter. I put bypass plug in filter no water bypassing filter.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! Is the ice maker cycling now but no water is entering? If you remove the hose that leads from the valve to the ice maker, can you blow through it?