John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Model 1850 Elmira electric stove, 20 years old. I need a bottom

Customer Question

Model 1850 Elmira electric stove, 20 years old. I need a bottom bake element #1366. Can you suggest an after-market substitute. Elmira won't return my phone calls.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! Can you post a picture of the element as well as the dimensions, please?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Kelly,Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I decided to give Emira one more call, and of course this time they answered! I ordered the part and it is on its way. Again, thank you for your time.Karen
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
I understand, thank you.