John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

I think our error code on our front loading kenmore is A F.

Customer Question

I think our error code on our front loading kenmore is A F. Can you help?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: It has shown up two tmes in the past two days. If we reset the washer -- meaning just start over, it runs through a whole cycle. We just moved the washer (pulled it away from the wall) to clean behind it. Could it be off balance or not pushed back correctly.
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: Nope. It seems like something simple. It has never given us a problem before. M
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?