Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

We have a Wolf oven. The door does not close all the way --

Customer Question

We have a Wolf oven. The door does not close all the way -- there is maybe a 1/2" - 3/4" gap. it feels like something in the hinges. There is no resistance as I open and lower the door.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.
Unfortunately there is no adjustment to the door hinges on Wolf ovens. If the oven won't pull tight, either the hinge springs are weak or the hinges bent just slightly. Either way, the hinges would need to be replaced to resolve the issue because the hinges are all one assembly. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?