John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

May tag JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more

Customer Question

May tag
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: maytag dryer stuck in sensing mode
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Unplugged it and shut off at breaker. Went into power failure mode but still will not run.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.
Do you have a model number so I can better assist you? It should be located on a sticker just inside the door way. Also, are you saying that the dryer just goes straight into sensing and doesn't run when you try to start a cycle?
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?