Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

How do I change the handle on a Lenore elite microwave model

Customer Question

How do I change the handle on a Lenore elite microwave model 665-63793
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.
The door will need to come apart to access the screws coming from the inside of the microwave in order to replace the handle. Below is a video that shows you how to take the door apart starting from the inside choke down to the inner frame so you can replace the handle. CLICK HERE for video We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  bonzaco replied 6 months ago.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgK9SadtJNw for Kenmore/Whirlpool
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** already given a video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQe9DE3FS20
Expert:  bonzaco replied 6 months ago.
Not for Kenmore
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.
The video I sent is accurate for the model. This model is made by Whirlpool and sold under the Kenmore name.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?