Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

We have a 30" Thermador Model MED301J touch pad oven. The

Customer Question

We have a 30" Thermador Model MED301J touch pad oven. The other night, someone put the oven in a mode I cannot figure out how to clear. It was set in "warm" with maxium cooking temperature at 220. I need to reset this to 350 degrees. I have tried a few ways to accomplish this, but it is not giving me what I want. Can you please help me? Thank you,
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 months ago.
It sounds like your control panel is just confused if it won't let you set it to 350 degrees. Try to just flip the circuit breaker off to the oven for 5 minutes to allow the electronics to reset. That should resolve the issue. Whether it's in a warming mode or the board is just confused, resetting power would reset the board back to factory settings. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 months ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?