Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I am receiving an E:22 error code on my dishwasher JA: Sometimes

Customer Question

I am receiving an E:22 error code on my dishwasher
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Just receiving an E:22 error code.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.
Good afternoon. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your dishwasher today. E22 means that the dishwasher is filling with water too slowly. Make sure you have good water pressure getting to the dishwasher from your house. If that checks good, then your electronic water valve on the dishwasher where your water supply hose connects to the bottom of the dishwasher itself is restricting the flow and the valve will need to be replaced I'm sorry to say. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?