John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Won't start, kitchen Aid dishwasher, water in bottom of dishwasher.

Customer Question

won't start, kitchen Aid dishwasher, water in bottom of dishwasher.
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: dioshwasher won't start. No lights turn on. I tried the the power breaker etc.
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Do you just have canned responses?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
The tag is on the tub, just in front of the rubber door gasket, once the door is opened. It is usually on the left side.
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
It will look like KUDS30ACB1.