Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

Where can I get a broiler element Thermidor range oven.

Customer Question

Where can I get a broiler element for my Thermidor range oven. It is model # *****
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! The company below shows it as a special order but is in Canada. It has become no longer available and limited to stock on hand, so you may end up having to find a used one if Reliable cannot source it. CLICK HERE Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help! Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
When I called that site they said they couldn't get the part anymore. Any other sources ????
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.
I have source for used elements, yes! Good Stuff***-***-*******-***-**** They have 45+ years worth of appliance recycling and reconditioning and thousands of elements in stock!
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Ok I will try calling them
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.
Sounds good, thank you!