Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

JA: . What seems to be the problem? Customer:

Customer Question

hello
JA: Hello. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: 4 Point Gas Re-Igniter Model RI 230C-4G.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: need a re-ignitor for the model above
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.
Good morning. Below is a spark module for the model you're looking for. CLICK HERE for spark module We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?