Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I am very much interested in the LMHM2237ST Over the range

Customer Question

I am very much interested in the LMHM2237ST Over the range Microwave. I want to replace my GE OTR Microwave...still operational, but without the ExtendaVent feature.
My question is my GE unit vents to the outside...
I have seen conflicting information about the LG unit some saying it can be installed with outside venting.... This a feature which is a game changer!
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! This model may be vented externally, see page 7 of the Installation manual at the link below. CLICK HERE Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help! Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Kelly's service was very good...referencing the Installation Manual...which I still do not have as I am/was thinking of purchasing the OTR microwave oven to replace my present GE unit. To be charged $28.00 for this information is uncalled for. I sincerely ***** ***** an refund via PayPal is in order! Don't you agree?
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.
You set the value of the information when you presented your question. I gave you the exact information you requested with documentation from the manufacturer to back it up. What value do you place on my time and knowledge and getting an answer on a Sunday evening in less than 10 minutes?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
'Nuff said...I am still unhappy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!