John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

When turning on the light just says sensing JA: I'll do all

Customer Question

when turning on the light just says sensing
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: was working just fine, made the new settings, turned start and just says sensing model mgd9700sq0
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: we cleaned out the vent was dirty, but not clogged.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! Do you hear the control click when you press start, even though the dryer does not start?