Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

My washer fills, ossolates, drains but does not spin. While

Customer Question

My washer fills, ossolates, drains but does not spin. While trying to spin, it groans. Oh, the lid locks and unlocks.
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: The belt is fine and put in a new splutch kit. The cams on the top of the ossolater have been checked
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: I'm at a loss of what is wrong
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 5 months ago.
Will you please send me the make and model number, so I can find the information I need to assist you? Thank you.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Whirlpool wtw4800xq2
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Now it is stuck on the rinse cycle and the lid lock light is off, oh, washer is full of water
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  John replied 5 months ago.
I'm not able to phone you. I'll opt out of the request, so another expert can discuss it with you.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
It is draining now
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Are we working on this
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Still waiting
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! I suspect there is a problem with the drain pump, number 1 in the diagram at the link below. CLICK HERE Do you hear the drain pump humming or buzzing, trying to drain the water?