John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

After a Samsung oven self cleaning cycle the main display panel

Customer Question

After a Samsung oven self cleaning cycle the main display panel went off and the oven door won't open. After, doing some internet research, we found that the thermal fuse may have blown, so we replaced the fuse and the main display is still off and oven door still locked.
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: I have contacted Samsung and Best Buy where I purchase the unit a year and a half ago and can't get any help.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 5 months ago.
Hello I am Appliance Guru, What is the complete model number off the unit?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.