Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Our washer stopped mid cycle lid unlocked , clothes were not

Customer Question

Our washer stopped mid cycle lid unlocked , clothes were not off balance so i tried to restart and the machine will not come on at all....only 1 year old
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Machine was running on wash cycle and completely stopped lid light went off..could not restart....checked breaker, unloaded washer and tried to start and it would not...
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: still has water in machine and will not start to even drain...only 1 year old
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.
Do you have a model number so I can better assist you? Are there any lights that illuminate on the control panel or is the control panel 100% dead? Below is a picture of where the model number should be located
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
C31031394
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.
unfortunately that is the serial number, not the model. Do you have a model number so I can better assist you? Are there any lights that illuminate on the control panel or is the control panel 100% dead? Below is a picture of where the model number should be located
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.
I see you requested a phone call but your credit card things the charge is fraudulent or something like that because it won't allow me to accept the option. You'd need to contact your credit card company and tell them the charge is OK for me to be able to contact you by phone.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Bank ok with $24.00 charge.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.
unfortunately they still won't allow it to process I just tried to accept the option again.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Try Again.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.
nope, still won't allow it
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Model mvwc360aw0
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! If the control is totally dead, the control is likely having trouble. Unplug it for a few hours to reset the control. Any change when plugged back in?