Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a stove and never used the oven, mine is superba the

Customer Question

i have a stove and never used the oven, mine is superba
the other day i do not know what i touched and came f2:E1
i could not move anything was like freezes.
please help
rena filipanics
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.
F2 E1 means that your oven thinks the touchpad is shorted or someone held a button for too long on the touchpad. Try to just unplug the oven or flip the circuit breaker off to the oven for 5 minutes to see if the electronics will reset. If not then your touch control panel has just failed and would need to be replaced. Below is a link to the part and it's about $220. CLICK HERE for touchpad We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?