Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I have a 500 Nexxt washer - love it. The metal ring has come

Customer Question

I have a 500 Nexxt washer - love it. The metal ring has come off the rubber seal. I have tried to put it back on, but there has got to be a trick. How do I do this without pulling the rubber seal off?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 months ago.
Unfortunately this can be quite a difficult task and I'm not sure how to explain it without a video so below is a video that shows me removing and taking the rubber seal off of this Bosch style washer so you can see how it's done. CLICK HERE for video We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 months ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?