John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

Ge leaking small amount of water from underneath in

Customer Question

Ge reefer leaking small amount of water from underneath in front,pulled off cover and see a clear plastic tube coming from water source ,the tube has a connector to same tube ,which I assume is going up to dispenser,do you think it's this coupler that may be leaking,maybe I should turn water supply back on and watch,reefer model #PTI22MFMALBB,,,thanx
Category: Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 5 months ago.
Check were the leak is and then come back to me, quite often its at the bend near the door. Ian
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
If I knew where the leak was, I'd fix it,what a scam
Expert:  bonzaco replied 5 months ago.
Why do you suggest a scam you havent paid any money to me and you give me the most basic of information. You have a leak so tip the appliance back against the wall and find it - Only person that has been scammed is me. Giving my time for free. Enjoy your day.