Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

I just bought a Bravetti Pressure cooker (Model PC104 ?).

Customer Question

I just bought a Bravetti Pressure cooker (Model PC104 ?). Where can I get a user manual and a new gasket?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today. I uploaded the user manual for that model to google drive for youclick here to download/open manualAs far as the gasket goes, The Bravetti cookers were mfrd in China. This line was branded under the Euro-Pro name and now has become 2016 SharkNinja Operating LLC,, here is the website click here.It is highly unlikely that they make parts for it anymore since its no longer being manufactured but you can call them and see what you can find out about it.Or you could maybe pick up a extra one on ebay and then you would have plenty of spare parts to keep it going for a long while - click here ******************************************************************************* We are on the honor system here. Since I have given you the initial answer please rate/vote by selecting a star at the top of the screen and any follow up questions you may have will be free of charge and of course I will continue to help if needed. Rating me will does not affect what you agreed to pay for the question and will not have any affect on what you have already been billed for unless you request a phone call. Feel free to get back to me with any questions you may have but in the meantime I would appreciate you going ahead and rating the answer as this is the only way I get compensated for my time, thanks! After you have rated/voted the answer you will be sent an email with a link that will allow you to get back to me for any follow up questions free of charge it will not close the question.Please Know: I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money. I am just a technician on the site that is here to help assist you and have nothing to do with billing. NOTE PLEASE READ: When you rate/vote my answer you have to click on the star vote/rate system at the top of your screen. Typing I give you a 5 star rating in a message does absolutely nothing to help me you have to click on the rating system. Thank You! Tips are not expected but are greatly appreciated.