Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a white glass topped ,ge profile kitchen range;I need

Customer Question

I have a white glass topped ,ge profile kitchen range;I need to increase the volume on the timer.Also ,I would like to switch the clock from 24 hour format to 12 hour format.The glass top on this stove has darkened.Can that be lightened?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! The top cannot be lightened, the appearance changes after years of heat and usage. As for the clock issues, see the attached page, If those settings do not hold, the clock assembly will need to be replaced. Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help! Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.