Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a bosch vision 300 series and getting E13 error. My

Customer Question

I have a bosch vision 300 series and getting E13 error. My husband followed your instruction and empties the drain hose and cleaned out the trap. Still getting e13 error
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: For a few days now on and off the machine would stop and start beeping e13. Not sure what we actually did to get it going again. We turned the knob this way and that way and then it would start draining again. But not today. After clearing the drain trap we tried to restart at the drain and spin position on the knob and all we hear is a humming noise.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: found sand in drain trap.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 11 months ago.
If you have checked the drain catch and you don't see anything in there, all you can do at this point is unplug the washer and disconnect the hose between the tub and the drain pump/drain catch. If everything is clear, your drain pump is either just slowing down or stalling so it's just humming. The pump would need to be replaced so below is a link to the part which is about $65. CLICK HERE for drain pump We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?