Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a GE Profile Spacemaker Ii Sensor Model #JEm31 SA 001

Customer Question

I have a GE Profile Spacemaker Ii Sensor Model #JEm31 SA 001 placed in service in 1999.
It works...most of the time. Occasionally it freezes up, and by interrupting the circuit breaker it is back to working. It is hung under the cabinet, over the counter.
Craig McMicken
Flo0rence, Oregon
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! Oftentimes, moisture from the stove top below can cause issues with the electronics, If it just freezes up but will reset, the main smart board may need to be replaced if you don't think the moisture form the stove top is an issue. The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY! CLICK HERE Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help! Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.