Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

My old ice maker assembly has 5 wires the new one 6 wires and

Customer Question

My old ice maker assembly has 5 wires the new one 6 wires and help
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! Are you certain you got the correct ice maker? The new one should have a modular plug that just plugs in. The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY! CLICK HERE Is this the one you purchased?