Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I have a Frigidaire Electric Range Model # *****; Serial

Customer Question

I have a Frigidaire Electric Range Model # *****; Serial # *****
Two questions:
When was it made, i.e., how old is it?
The glass main top cracked and I have ordered a new one from RepairClinic, but their video shows a different model with a different cook top hinge assembly. I have successfully dissembled the cook top, but have not yet received the new one, it should arrive this afternoon. I am worried that it will not fit because of the different looking hinge attachment.
Can you advise, please!
Thank you very much,
Dr. Claire Cummings
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! The serial number is ***** a couple of digits. Can you please double check it?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
The serial # *****: VF44036831.
I just got own on my knees to check and that's it!
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
That's "down" on my knees!
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.
The original post omitted a couple numbers, thank you! It was manufactured September of 2004 or 2014 in Springfield, TN. As for the cooktop, you ordered the top at the link below? CLICK HERE
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.
The top for your model is available below. CLICK HERE Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help! Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!