Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

My 3-door bottom freezer-refridgerator has a water filter in

Customer Question

My 3-door bottom freezer-refridgerator has a water filter in the right upper inside. I have tried to remove it c first pushing in then pulling out; mine is stuck. Any suggestions.?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! The model number you posted is a side by side model, but if you turn the water off and dispense the water at the door to relieve the pressure on the lines, oftentimes that will make it easier to remove the filter. If that does not help, please post the correct model number and we can proceed.
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.
Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.