Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I have a 1975 Montgomery Wards Chest freezer. It's old but

Customer Question

I have a 1975 Montgomery Wards Chest freezer. It's old but looks new.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: It has stopped cooling. Before I cut it up to get it out of my basement.
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I am just curious as to whether or not parts are available
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! Is the compressor running?
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.
If the compressor is running, it would not be wise to consider repair. Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help! Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!