Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Futura Classic Plus F13 error code inlet drain malfunction.

Customer Question

Futura Classic Plus F13 error code inlet drain malfunction. What needs to be done?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: The dishwasher won't run
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: The dishwasher is at a cottage. This is the first time it has been run since last October.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! That error (F13) is a water inlet error. The control is not seeing that the water is filling as it should (see the attached pages). Is the water on to the machine? Can you hear the valve humming or buzzing under the sink?
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.