Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Microwave sits in wall of home I'm renting and it stays hot at bottom of microwave on

Customer Question

Microwave sits in wall of home I'm renting and it stays hot at bottom of microwave on the other side of wall is the wash machine is this safe
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 9 months ago.
If the washer is on the other side of the wall and there is a panel between the washer and the microwave, then there shouldn't be any problem with the way you have this installed, although you'd want to check the coding regulations of your city because they may not allow water and electrical outlet/wires to be mounted so closely to one another.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 9 months ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?