Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

We have an LG WM2277HS about 10 years old that from time to

Customer Question

We have an LG WM2277HS about 10 years old that from time to time has a SMALL leak in the lower left side. I just replace the main drain hose assembly because it broke at the back of the machine when we moved it. During the replacement I could see signs of leakage near the soap & bleach dispenser. What might be causing this leak?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly. Answer: Often either the seal on the top lid of the dispenser goes bad and needs to be replaced. Water then runs over the edge and drips down. Here is a link to the new one, this was very common. CLICK HERE All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!