Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I have a Frigidaire refrigerator bought in March, 22014. Serial

Customer Question

I have a Frigidaire refrigerator bought in March, 22014. Serial # ***** model # ***** I had a leak in ther tube that supplied the refrigerator and had the line replaced by a plumber. I get water out of the water dispenser but it seems the ice maker is not getting water. What's up?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly. Answer: That is an LG unit, the line could be frozen to the icemaker you may want to try and defrost it and see if it supplies water. You can also press the test button on the icemaker to make it rotate and harvest to make sure the icemaker is good and working. If it still does not fill the valve could be bad for the icemaker. All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!