John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company
22250861

HAVE VIKING VDSC4856GBK LARGE OVEN NO BAKE. SELECTOR SWITCH

Customer Question

HAVE VIKING VDSC4856GBK LARGE OVEN NO BAKE. SELECTOR SWITCH WORKS CONVECTION FAN COMES ON NO BAKE OR SELF CLEAN. REPLACED PREHEAT BOARD. BRIOL WORKS AND NOW SELFCLEANING WORKS BAKE ELEMENT GETS RED WHEH CLEANING. BUT STILL HAVE NO BAKE. THINGING POSSIBLE THERMOSTAT. DOES SELF CLEAN MODE BYPASS THE THERMOSTAT. ANY THOUGHTS? THANKYOU BOB
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
You're correct that the bake thermostat is by passed, during the self clean cycle. The part number for the bake thermostat is Z11-vdsc4856gbk-56vw. It's available at www.unitedpartssupply.com. It's price is $395.02.Using the expert's rating scale, found at the top of your screen, please click the star that expresses your satisfaction with this answer. I'm not paid, until you rate my service to you. Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
If you don't need more help, please take moment to rate my service to you. Thank you.