Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

Model # JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell

Customer Question

Model # ***** for parts
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I have a Black and Decker water cooler and the white tube that goes into the bottle the gasker that goes into the bottle for the suction is broken is there a replacement part?
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: so there is a replacement part?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.That model number is ***** pulling on the black and decker parts website, you may have to call them to order the parts you need.Here is the website: click hereI cold not find a number for that department but here is a form you can fill out and they will help you, Im sure:click here******************************************************************************* We are on the honor system here. Since I have given you the initial answer please rate/vote by selecting a star at the top of the screen and any follow up questions you may have will be free of charge and of course I will continue to help if needed. Rating me will does not affect what you agreed to pay for the question and will not have any affect on what you have already been billed for unless you request a phone call. Feel free to get back to me with any questions you may have but in the meantime I would appreciate you going ahead and rating the answer as this is the only way I get compensated for my time, thanks! After you have rated/voted the answer you will be sent an email with a link that will allow you to get back to me for any follow up questions free of charge it will not close the question.Please Know: I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money. I am just a technician on the site that is here to help assist you and have nothing to do with billing. NOTE PLEASE READ: When you rate/vote my answer you have to click on the star vote/rate system at the top of your screen. Typing I give you a 5 star rating in a message does absolutely nothing to help me you have to click on the rating system. Thank You! Tips are not expected but are greatly appreciated.
Hi there,I was just getting back with you, I see the question is still open and I have not heard back from you is there something else I can help you with?