Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

My dishwasher is not cleaning as well as it did. I have used

Customer Question

My dishwasher is not cleaning as well as it did. I have used different dish washing detergents and they don't dissolve all the way
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 months ago.
Can I get the full model number which should be located on a sticker around the front frame of the dishwasher tub and seen if the door is opened? The number you have listed is just a part number.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Me more elite ultra wash HE 665. 13123k703
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 months ago.
Perfect, thank you.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 months ago.
I tried to accept your phone call request but your card is apparently blocking the charge so I don't have the option to call you I'm afraid unless you wanted to contact your credit card company
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 months ago.
Either way, if the detergent isn't dissolving all the way, you first want to unplug the try to clean out the small holes on the wash arms using a tooth pick. Run a cycle without any dishes inside to see if the detergent dissolves normally without any dishes inside and if so then the dishwasher should be fine but you need to be careful about how you load your dishwasher because when the detergent doesn't dissolve all the way, it means that either water isn't spraying properly or something is blocking the water from spraying properly like bowls/plates. Now if the dishwasher still won't dissolve the detergent properly even with no dishes inside, your circulation pump would just need to be replaced. As for detergents, I recommend using Electrasol tablets (Enzyme based detergent) and Jet Dry Turbo for best results. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 months ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Sorry called a repair man and the top upper spinner is broken and it needs a new part. Ty
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 months ago.