Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Water remains in our Laundry Center Model 71712 after washing

Customer Question

Water remains in our Laundry Center Model 71712 after washing cycle. Is this a problem?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.
How much water remains in the unit exactly? Is there enough water that it's visible if you look into the tub?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No not visible in the washer tub. Maybe it is just in the process of draining? Also sometimes there is soap remaining in the washed clothes. Not sure if the two are related.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.
I don't think the 2 are related but there is water always left in the outer tub below the inner basket. That is completely normal and as long as the water isn't visible then it sounds like it's draining properly. As for soap remaining in the clothes, you may just need to use less detergent or run it through an extra rinse cycle. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you, ***** *****'ll take it from there.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.
no problem and good luck to you.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?