John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a new Samsung black stainless dishwasher flashing LC.

Customer Question

I have a new Samsung black stainless dishwasher flashing LC. When I tilt it water leaks from the bottom then the error goes away. Help!
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: This happen the first time I ran the dishwasher. I tilted it & some water came out, I thought it was all set ran it again for the same code had to tilt it again to get it to shut off. The whole time the LC code is on the pump is turning on & off.
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I believe that's all.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 6 months ago.
OK you obviously have a leak into the base of the appliance - as the appliance is new get the supplier to come back and exchange the product or at least get one of their service engineers out to rectify the fault. This is not your fault or problem it is the responsibility of the manufacturer to resolve for you.
Expert:  bonzaco replied 6 months ago.
Do you require further assistance? If not would you kindly rate the help given by selecting from the star rating system at the top of the page so that I can close the job down on the system. Thank you for using JA and have a great day.