John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a g e washer model whre5550k2ww the start button isnt

Customer Question

i have a g e washer model whre5550k2ww the start button isnt working what are the possible problems
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! Does it do anything at all, fill or anything?
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.
Where the top and front panels meet, there are two metal clips that hold the front panel on. Can you slide a butter knife in between the clip and the front panel to release and lean the top of the front panel out and then lift off? Once off, the motor is at the very bottom, right in the front. There is a metal cover over it. Under that cover is a flashing light. How many flashes between pauses?