Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

We burned up our microwave thought I was setting the timer

Customer Question

we burned up our microwave thought I was setting the timer for 28 minutes instead set the microwave to run 28 minutes can I get an identical replacement It is a je1860ch04
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! There is a safety thermal fuse that has opened. Are you sure you want to replace the microwave for that? It is a very cheap and easy fix!
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
no where is the switch
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.
Once the metal cover has been removed, the thermal fuse is right on the top of the oven cavity. It is shown as number 5003 in the diagram at the link below. CLICK HERE The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY! CLICK HERE Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help! Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!