Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

What does Rinsing Agent Low mean on my Professional Series

Customer Question

What does Rinsing Agent Low mean on my Professional Series Frigidaire Dishwasher Model PLD2560CC1 Serial Number TH41717752.
Ralph Vock
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 5 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly. Answer: That means the rinse aid that you can put in the rinse aid dispenser is low or out. You can use Finish rinse aid or any liquid rinse aid and fill up the rinse aid container which is right where you put the soap in the unit to get that off. All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
How can I confirm that my paypal account will only have one charge against it.
Account # *****
Id: 16289812-467
Ralph Vock
You can talk to customer service or just complete the rating as it is only one charge