John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

I have an f11 code showing that it did not drain JA: I'll

Customer Question

I have an f11 code showing that it did not drain
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: What can I do please
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: It happened once before. I was able to just restart but I can't now
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! Is there water that has indeed not drained? May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Actually the water did drain but the dishwasher smells and the soap door never opened unfortunately I do not have the model number only the description Exelon series that is spelled EXCELL a
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.
Is this a Miele dishwasher?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.
Thank you. The pressure switch that monitors the water level is probably plugged or faulty. Do you live in an area with hard water? Is the filter pretty clean?