Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

How do I flush out the tank of the garment sized Rowenta steamer

Customer Question

JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: When I turn it on it beeps and never gets hot or even warm.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: No that is the main problem, it's useless.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! There is a thermal fuse inside the unit that has likely opened. It is a one time fuse and must be replaced when it opens. May I please have your complete model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?