Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

I have a GSL25JFXJLB Series D5212260 refrigerator in a summer

Customer Question

I have a GSL25JFXJLB Series D5212260 refrigerator in a summer house. For the third time in 5 years the ice maker does not work. I have had the unit replaced for $400.00 each time and the last time the tech told me to check the batteries next time. How do you do that?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

There are no batteries in this refrigerator. I am not sure what he was referring to but it was not good advice. Is the maker full of cubes, waiting to be dumped? Does the water at the door still work?

Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Water still works,any help
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Also the pronge with two fingers that goes into the back of the ice box used to turn, now it does not
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

Did you still need help?