John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

I have a Maytag Washer MAV-4. It's great with t-shirts, boxer

Customer Question

I have a Maytag Washer MAV-4. It's great with t-shirts, boxer shorts and socks. Bit the agitator stops when I place inside long-sleeve light fabric sweat shirts. Is there anything I can do beside placing such clothes away from the agitator?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: Yes. I'd like to now the last year the MAV-4 was produced
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! The complete model and serial number will help with aging the machine. May I please have your model and serial number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?