John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Washer will spin and that's all. No water. I've replaced

Customer Question

Washer will spin and that's all. No water. I've replaced the water intake valve
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: There is no water coming in. It will spin , but water will now come into the tub.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: No, except that I've already replaced the water intake valve.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.
Do you have a model number so I can better assist you? Also, if you set the washer to wash (not spin) what does the washer do exactly? Just sit there and do nothing?
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I can't get to your answer
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.
I never gave you an answer. I asked you for more information. I asked " Do you have a model number so I can better assist you? Also, if you set the washer to wash (not spin) what does the washer do exactly? Just sit there and do nothing?"