John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

Not dispesing water. on the panel "ER 15" I can not unlock

Customer Question

Not dispesing water. on the panel "ER 15" I can not unlock water dispenser. Help
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 5 months ago.
Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.Please provide me with the model number of the unit you are needing help with so that I can give you model specific information on that as soon as I get that information I will get your answer prepared as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience. Please Read Below We are on the honor system here, so the only way we get credit for helpling you is by you rating the answer once you have gotten it, so all I ask is that once I have given you the initial answer that you rate it so I get credit, and all follow up questions you may have will be free of charge, thanks.