Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

I have a GE Front Load Washer, It's Stuck on Drain JA: Sometimes

Customer Question

I have a GE Front Load Washer, It's Stuck on Drain
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: It's a GE Model WCVH6800J1MS. I have replaced the main Mother Board twice, I have replaced the pump. Put it in Test mode, No Error codes listed & it passed all of the test....
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: That's it at this point
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 7 months ago.
Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.If the washer is going straight to drain and staying on drain mode then the computer thinks that there is water in the tub when there is not any. A few things can cause this but its all related to the water level pressure switch. The water level pressure switch hose could be stopped, so check the hose for obstructions, check the air hose dome, the part of the washer the pressure hose is connected to and make sure its not stopped up, and if all that checks ok then replace the water level pressure switch as it is bad.Washer Water Level Pressure SwitchPart #: WH12X10307 - click here******************************************************************************* We are on the honor system here. Since I have given you the initial answer please rate/vote by selecting a star at the top of the screen and any follow up questions you may have will be free of charge and of course I will continue to help if needed. Rating me will does not affect what you agreed to pay for the question and will not have any affect on what you have already been billed for unless you request a phone call. Feel free to get back to me with any questions you may have but in the meantime I would appreciate you going ahead and rating the answer as this is the only way I get compensated for my time, thanks! After you have rated/voted the answer you will be sent an email with a link that will allow you to get back to me for any follow up questions free of charge it will not close the question.Please Know: I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money. I am just a technician on the site that is here to help assist you and have nothing to do with billing. NOTE PLEASE READ: When you rate/vote my answer you have to click on the star vote/rate system at the top of your screen. Typing I give you a 5 star rating in a message does absolutely nothing to help me you have to click on the rating system. Thank You! Tips are not expected but are greatly appreciated.