John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

How to replace the belt on Kenmore washer model110.28802890? JA:

Customer Question

How to replace the belt on Kenmore washer model110.28802890?
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: What do I need to remove to get the belt off?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: I'm looking for a diagram that's show's step by step instructions. The belt is located on the bottom base of the washer. I lean it on the floor fa ce down. I loosen 3 bolts but I couldn't move anything. How do I remove the belt cover?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 5 months ago.
Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today. That model washer does not have a belt is is a direct drive system which as a coupling that connects the motor directly to the transmission. What issue are you having with the washer?
you there?