bonzaco
bonzaco,
Experience:  Owner at Dales Electronic
26760916

After cycle an error msg displays "E:09" I have a Bosch DW

Customer Question

After cycle an error msg displays "E:09"
I have a Bosch DW 60cm B/U 14pl 5 program ss
Category: Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 10 months ago.
Can you give me the full ENr please it is laser etched into the top of the stainless steel inner door and should end with and oblique stroke and two numbers eg /03
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
SMU50E35AU/03
Expert:  bonzaco replied 10 months ago.
Thank you - E09 indicates that there is a fault with the heating circuit. It is usually caused by the heating element failing but it can also be the wiring between the pcb and the heater or the actual pcb itself. This is not an easy fix as you have to almost remove the base to do it and the motor/and heater are a combined unit - If you copy and paste the following link into your browser, then spare parts and illustrated diagrams and page 4 the item to check is number 0450. http://www.bosch-home.co.uk/store/spareparts/Builtunderdishwasherstainlesssteel/SMU50E35AU/03 Ian
Expert:  bonzaco replied 10 months ago.
Do you require further assistance? If not would you kindly rate the information supplied by using the star rating sytem at the top of the page. Thank you for using JA and come back to me if you require further help - Ian