Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

My sears washing shows a flashing F21 or F120 what wrong

Customer Question

my sears washing shows a flashing F21 or F120 what wrong Thanks Robert
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 5 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly. Answer: That is a drain error, either the drain filter is blocked or the drain pump is bad. Often the pump impeller breaks on that unit and causes the failure, but you should remove and check the filter on the pump first. There are 3 torx screws along the bottom panel edge, that panel will drop down and come off and there will be the pump and large round filter cap. Remove that to check for blockages and if all is clean replace the is a link to it. CLICK HERE All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!