Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Dacor dishwasher will not stop beeping JA: Sometimes appliance

Customer Question

dacor dishwasher will not stop beeping
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: the cycle was running when I left this house a week ago. Came back today and it wont stop beeping. touching buttons does nothing
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: new to this house. i guess ill call the home warranty company
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.
Turn the power off at the breaker for at least 15 minutes to reset the electronics. Any change when powered back up?